How to change the password of your email account?
If you want to change the password of your email account then you can do this by the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section, and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is email@example.com, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password."
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.