How to Create "User Level Email Filter" in cPanel?
It's hard to stop spam e-mail completely, but you can filter it, discard it, deliver it to selected folder, etc.
How to Create User Level Email Filter?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Filters" Icon.
3. Under "Filters by Users," You can see all of your existing email accounts, Click on "Manage Filters" next to the appropriate one.
4. Click on the "Create a New Filter" button
5. Enter a name for the filter in the Filter Name text box.
6. In the rules of the filter, you can filter e-mail by many options.
If you want to filter e-mails which contain a word like "Lottery" or other words, then select "Contains" under the "Rules" list, select "Body" from the drop-down list and the 2nd drop down list.
7. Under "Actions" menu select "Discard Message."
8. Now Click on the "Create" Button.
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.